Sunday, May 8, 2011

How To Buy Curtains For Short Windowss

Shampoo Solution not find wireless networks ... Wallpapers

some time to this part had in the wifi connection, no network appeared to me not and could not connect, I discovered it was a service that had stopped it was called. WLAN AutoConfig




When starting the service I gave an error 1068, which said that depended on a unit and would not start, after investigating that depended on this service found that service units deployed in the extensible authentication protocol, was to have two initiatives:

-Call remote procedure call (RPC)
-CNG key isolation. Indeed

was to begin the second serve and I could finally start the WLAN AutoConfig in any internet I found a solution that I do not avail, playing the regedit and changing a value of 4 to 3 .. now is not what it was, but my solution was this and here is for all;)

now appear to me with the happy wifis my wlan adapter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment