Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wholesale Chicken In Mobile,al

Today on ebay ... WTFFFF! The Vampire Diaries

all started in a forum where a user of computer science said that she was gonna buy this cable VAG for golf, to tinker with your car unit. Http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400209235840&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT


went to page to made one eye (I found some very cheap only 9 € !)
And then I realized I was logged in to ebay, so take the opportunity to find any bargain, so I found this address on ebay that redirected to one of Facebook's called the Search for bargains.

https: / / www.facebook.com / elbuscachollos
Looking for a bargain, I realized that it was all nonsense, you can see, there are handbags, earrings, shoes, bras roses used ...

For just € 2 !! SUBJECT USED! a bargain!

I do not think Jenny is the type that is bringing to bid her closet, but I really do not want to think about who the fuck is going to buy that and I doubt wrong thinking, that is another woman. Whatever
bid ends in just 20h and know the result. Ebay
WTF!

0 comments:

Post a Comment