Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hydrogen Peroxide Bath For Genital Herpes

11.04 (Natty Narwhal) Beta 2

Said and done, we have to download the Ubuntu 4.11 Beta 2 here beastly lower it is advised by torrent, utorrent use eg that weighs very little and doing quite well, indeed I am testing in vm and has a unity ! have if I can hang some screenshots in a while:) (You can easily switch to Gnome)
I forgot, downloading the torrent you are advised that they are doing here:
https: / / help. ubuntu.com / community / BitTorrent if anyone does not know how the process: p takes the version that I have ubuntu-4.11-beta2-desktop-amd64.iso 688mbs and I've downloaded about half an hour with a 10mbs line movistar (Timofonica always)

Edit: If instalais Natty in a Vmware, if you want to work unity, you have to meet these requirements: 1-May
Unity support your pc (easy)
2-Enable hardware acceleration settings in Vmware in
3 - (I install the vmware tools, do not know if necessary)
4-Run synaptic and unity marke to support 2D 5-Restart
vmware. 6-Voala

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment